Today’s workforce is continually challenged to do more with less, and too often, the response is to invest more human effort. Data manipulation, transaction processing, and file management are critical responsibilities for digital workers or bots. Companies waste human resources daily, from data entry into Excel to manually scanning documents. As a result, employees are reaching a state of burnout more quickly and on a larger scale than ever before. Don’t fret, however, because there is a solution! Though it’s not a household name yet, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) uses high tec robots to mimic the back-office tasks of human workers, thus freeing up time and improving the quality of life across all aspects of a business. So, what exactly does RPA do? Let’s get into it.
Automate Repetitive Work
RPA allows companies to achieve more with fewer resources through automation. It removes the constraints of manual tasks and legacy systems and enables employees to do more meaningful work. Recent studies show that RPA’s value proposition is so compelling that adoption is approaching 90% among Fortune 500 / Global 2000 companies, and most new adopters are mid-sized businesses. G7 Tech Services helps companies achieve more with fewer resources through automation by:
- Lowering Costs: reducing costs per hour by up to 95% by shifting work to a digital robot
- Improving Accuracy: creating an audit trail for employees while eliminating mistakes like typos and transposition errors
- Boosting Performance: increasing work output more quickly with 24/7 availability and the ability to swarm tasks
- Improving Retention: providing professional development opportunities for employees by allowing them to engage in work that requires judgment, creativity, empathy, and human collaboration
- Achieving Scale: helping companies quickly scale up or down on demand while reducing single points of failure
- Quickly Realizing ROI: using automation, allowing companies to break even in under fourteen months with a 250% ROI on initial investments
Believe it or not, RPA has been delivering excellent value and rapid results for over twenty years. The future of technology is here, and it is time to either streamline or get behind.
G7 Tech Services Can Help
It’s no secret that speed, accuracy, and efficiency are required to meet today’s market demands. Today, achieve more with fewer resources by automating your business with G7 Tech Services! G7 Tech Services is equipped and experienced in setting up automation that trains digital workers to complete specific tasks, ultimately turning them into virtual extensions of an already existing team. Owner and founder of G7 Tech Services Odeta Pine and her team are already working with various companies and offer solutions through RPA across many industries.
Whether your company is currently weighed down by an onslaught of daily manual tasks, or you can see a breaking point on the horizon, the G7 Tech team are experts in automation and solving problems through the use of Robotic Process Automation. Reach out to us today, and we will get started on creating the best plan to implement your custom solution.
Head over to our homepage to request a free demo today!